Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ratting Myself Out

Okay, for a brag blog this isn't much to brag about...but I havn't been keeping up my beloved photo albums! (ducking my head in shame) I havn't put anything in a photo album since the month after livie was born, and havn't developed anything for the past year. (Toes are now touching my feet) But it's my goal to get myself caught back up before the baby is born. I'm proud to say that I've almost caught up the almost 3 years that have passed. That way when this baby is almost 3 i'll only be behind 3 years instead of six. lol ha ha ha.

I noticed in my comments that Mel didn't know what initially happened to Rich's leg (nice personal edit by the way Mel) He was unloading his dirt bike from his truck, and suprise suprise the truck bed was wet (in Washington you suprisedly ask??) He slipped, bike rammed into his leg and leg got a nasty big bump on it that eventually turned most of his leg and foot purple and black and then swelling because the blood couldn't get back out because of the swelling from his original poi. I'll try to find a pic... So there you have it for all 1 of my readers. Guess I could have just emailed you huh? lol :-)
NICE huh ?? ------------>
NOTE: This is the DAY of the bruise. No pic's of the swelling and whole leg being black and purple though...sorry to all you sick people that like that sort of thing!!
************Today is our anniversary, yes, 5 years.
(HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO NATE & TRACI TOO !!!)
Doesn't seem like it. It's gone so dang fast. Rich was going to try to get off around 5 today, but two of his co-workers called in sick. Again. So poor Rich will be spending our anniversary alone with a toilet auger or a jet vac. (whatever those may be) Which this really is okay. (well, not okay,,,you know what i mean!!!!!) lol We knew this would probably happen as everytime he tries to get off at a normal time he gets screwed. Easter Egg Hunt, his birthday, our anniversary.... He's getting burned out. So we had plan to make sunday our anniversary anyhow. :-) What are you doing you may ask? I have NO clue, but it's going to be alone together and that in itself will be enough.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for filling me in ;) I know exactly how that swelling cause the blood can't go anywhere feeling. But luckily my bum never required a doctor's visit.

good luck on your anniversary....